All posts tagged "Sports betting revenue"
/ 3 months ago
Even with COVID-19 and the pause of major American sports, Indiana had a record 2020 for sports betting, hauling in over...
/ 5 months ago
With a plethora of sports betting options to choose from, as well as the return of Big Ten football, Indiana betting...
/ 6 months ago
With the NFL, NBA Playoffs, NHL Playoffs, and MLB back in action at the same time, Indiana betting totals hit a...
/ 7 months ago
The return of major sports in the US has returned Indiana sports betting handle back to pre-pandemic levels, with bettors wagering...
/ 8 months ago
Indiana sports betting handle tallied just over $70 million in July, helping the state officially pass the $1 billion lifetime handle...
/ 11 months ago
It was a record low $26 million in sports betting handle for Indiana sportsbooks after a month with no major live...
/ 12 months ago
The cancellation of March Madness along with the suspension of the NBA season played a big part in a downturn of...
It was a record January for Indiana sportsbooks, with over $170 million in wagers, including a big surge in betting on...
The Indiana Gaming Commission doled out its thirtieth license reltaed to the new sports betting industry, this one going to PointsBet.
Indiana sports betting revenue continued to grow in December in spite of lackluster records by local NFL teams, turning out almost...
- Masters Betting Promotions Tee Off At Indiana Online Sportsbooks April 7, 2021
- UPDATE: After delay, WynnBET launches in Indiana March 31, 2021
- Michigan vs UCLA: Elite 8 Betting Odds, Stats and Predictions – March 30, 2021 March 29, 2021
- Compact Bringing Table Games, Sports Betting To Four Winds Nears Finish Line March 26, 2021
- Overhaul Of Indiana Grand Begins Next Month And Includes WSOP Room March 25, 2021