All posts tagged "Lottery"
/ 1 month ago
A lucky winner already hit the Powerball jackpot this week, but the $970 Mega Millions prize is still up for grabs....
An anti-gambling group sent a letter to state governors urging them to stop the lottery out of fear that Americans might...
Mega Millions and Powerball are making new changes to adjust to COVID-19. The health crisis has forced people around the country to...
With waning lottery interest during the coronavirus pandemic, Powerball is restructuring its jackpot system, reducing the minimum growth between drawings.
With Hoosier Lottery claim centers closed over COVID-19 concerns, redeeming winning tickets for larger sums gets a bit more complicated.
- March Madness Attendance Is Good News For Indiana Sports Betting February 26, 2021
- Another Banner Month For Indians Sportsbooks With $348M In Bets February 18, 2021
- Indiana Sportsbooks Gear Up For Daytona 500 February 11, 2021
- Sports Betting Apps No Longer Kicked To The Curb By Google Play Store February 5, 2021
- Super Bowl Promos Flood Into Indiana Sportsbooks February 3, 2021