All posts tagged "Lottery"
A lucky winner already hit the Powerball jackpot this week, but the $970 Mega Millions prize is still up for grabs....
An anti-gambling group sent a letter to state governors urging them to stop the lottery out of fear that Americans might...
Mega Millions and Powerball are making new changes to adjust to COVID-19. The health crisis has forced people around the country to...
With waning lottery interest during the coronavirus pandemic, Powerball is restructuring its jackpot system, reducing the minimum growth between drawings.
With Hoosier Lottery claim centers closed over COVID-19 concerns, redeeming winning tickets for larger sums gets a bit more complicated.
- BetRivers Becomes Official Sports Betting Partner Of Indy Eleven Soccer Team May 5, 2021
- Essential Quality Enters Kentucky Derby As 2-1 Favorite April 30, 2021
- Who Will The Colts Pick Up In The NFL Draft? April 21, 2021
- Sportsbooks Set Win Total For Colts At 10 In A Division Full Of Questions April 20, 2021
- March Madness Leads Indiana To Second-Best Sports Betting Month April 12, 2021