All posts tagged "Caesars"
/ 3 months ago
Caesars is working on an Indiana Grand Casino expansion that will include more slots, table games, and World Series of Poker...
/ 7 months ago
Caesars was originally required to sell Horseshoe Hammond and two other properties by Dec. 31 to complete its merger with Eldorado,...
/ 8 months ago
From a buyout and app launch to a casino sale and sports betting partnership, Caesars and William Hill have had a...
/ 9 months ago
Just months after completing a merger with Eldorado Resorts, Caesars will take over William Hill in a $3.7 billion deal, the...
/ 11 months ago
On Monday, the long-awaited $17.3 billion Eldorado-Caesars merger was finalized, which includes the upcoming sale of three Indiana casinos.
Months after getting license approval Caesars Indiana online betting app is finally coming to the Hoosier State on Tuesday, May 19.
Harrah's Hammond already announced it will open doors back up when Gov. Eric Holcomb's plan allows casinos reopening at 50% capacity...
Indiana casinos may be closed, but they are still actively working to give back to Hoosier communities with loans and donations.
Shiva Dudani booked a career-high score of $258,078 after winning the latest WSOP Circuit Main Event at Horseshoe Hammond Casino.
The latest partnership in US sports betting teams up Caesars and Unibet. The European company will use Caesars licenses to enter...
- BetRivers Becomes Official Sports Betting Partner Of Indy Eleven Soccer Team May 5, 2021
- Essential Quality Enters Kentucky Derby As 2-1 Favorite April 30, 2021
- Who Will The Colts Pick Up In The NFL Draft? April 21, 2021
- Sportsbooks Set Win Total For Colts At 10 In A Division Full Of Questions April 20, 2021
- March Madness Leads Indiana To Second-Best Sports Betting Month April 12, 2021