All posts tagged "Caesars"
/ 2 months ago
Caesars was originally required to sell Horseshoe Hammond and two other properties by Dec. 31 to complete its merger with Eldorado,...
/ 3 months ago
From a buyout and app launch to a casino sale and sports betting partnership, Caesars and William Hill have had a...
/ 4 months ago
Just months after completing a merger with Eldorado Resorts, Caesars will take over William Hill in a $3.7 billion deal, the...
/ 6 months ago
On Monday, the long-awaited $17.3 billion Eldorado-Caesars merger was finalized, which includes the upcoming sale of three Indiana casinos.
/ 8 months ago
Months after getting license approval Caesars Indiana online betting app is finally coming to the Hoosier State on Tuesday, May 19.
/ 9 months ago
Harrah's Hammond already announced it will open doors back up when Gov. Eric Holcomb's plan allows casinos reopening at 50% capacity...
/ 10 months ago
Indiana casinos may be closed, but they are still actively working to give back to Hoosier communities with loans and donations.
/ 11 months ago
Shiva Dudani booked a career-high score of $258,078 after winning the latest WSOP Circuit Main Event at Horseshoe Hammond Casino.
/ 12 months ago
The latest partnership in US sports betting teams up Caesars and Unibet. The European company will use Caesars licenses to enter...
- After Powerball Win, Hoosiers Look Toward $970M Mega Millions Jackpot January 22, 2021
- WynnBET Could Be Indiana’s Next Sports Betting App January 21, 2021
- Indiana Makes Historic Mark On Sports Betting In 2020 January 14, 2021
- How Much Will March Madness Help The Indiana Betting Industry? January 8, 2021
- Playoff Time Is Promo Time Heading Into NFL Wild Card Weekend January 7, 2021