Unibet Sportsbook Indiana App Review
Unibet Indiana is finally here! Unibet Indiana launched on July 30, 2020, to the delight of the fans and the internationally-known sports gaming company alike; as the platform is launched only a week after the MLB season started and before the NBA season launch.
With this new sportsbook, Unibet is now live in the United States in three states, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Indiana, while undoubtedly looking to score more of a US state fanbase as soon as they have the opportunity. The company was started in 1997, so by no means is it new to the business. It is active in over 100 countries.
Here is what you can expect from the newest Indiana online sportsbook:
Unibet Indiana welcome bonuses
Unibet Indiana is hitting the ground running, with exclusive promotions that are sure to be a game-changer!
Sportsbook 3 X $10 Free Bets Welcome Bonus: With this unique Indiana Welcome Bonus, new players will earn 3 X $10 Free Bets when signing up for Unibet Sportsbook!
Better yet? This is a No Deposit offer!
Although the Free Bet stake amount will not be included in any returns, players will be able to use one free bet on any live sports market, one on any parlay, and one on prop builder.
Sportsbook Risk Free Bet Welcome Bonus: The second Welcome Bonus offer hitting the Unibet Indiana digital sportsbook field is an enticing Risk Free offer!
With this offer, the first five settled sports cash bets, with a low minimum $10, will be eligible for up to $50 back in bonus money, should their wager lose.
That means that if any of the first five settled bets do lose, you will receive a bonus that is equal to the amount of your losing wager (up to $50 each) within 72 hours.
This bonus means that you can bet your first five wagers without fear of losing because you’re going to get that bet right back again.
Other Unibet bonuses
Unibet’s surprises aren’t stopping at their Welcome Bonuses though. Here are the other bonuses and promotions offered by Unibet Sportsbook Indiana:
Super Odds Boosts: This great new promotion is centered around the selected 3 bets that are worthy of a “super boost”, which offers players unprecedented odds. To celebrate the launch, the first round of super boosts will be focused on MLB:
- Aaron Judge to hit a home run – was +100, not +200 NOW +400
- Yankees, Mets & Brewers all to win – was +230, not +300, NOW +550
- Astros player to get hit by a pitch – was +180, not +250, NOW +350
To take part in this promotion, all you need to do is navigate to the sportsbook lobby, select “odds Boost” on the popular section of the left-hand menu, and click “more wagers”. After doing this, the available odds boost will appear!
Live Boost of the Week: With this promotion, there are even more great profit boosts coming your way. With this bonus, Indiana sportsbook customers will log in to their account and navigate to the league which is eligible for a Profit Boost. After choosing their preferred boost, they can add their bet to the bet slip, and select the profit boost feature to Boost their winnings!
For instance, the first Live Boost for their opening week are:
- 20% Profit Boost on any Golf Bet (Charles Schwab Challenge)
- 15% Profit Boost on any La Liga game
- 10% Profit Boost on any KBO League
Weekly Parlay Bonus: You can receive a bonus for each parlay you win once a week. If you hit a three-team parlay, you get a 10 percent bonus, four-legger 20 percent, five-bet parlay 30 percent, and so on. You can receive multiple bonuses every week. The maximum wager is $25, and you have to bet on teams with odds better than -500.
- Longevity: As we mentioned earlier, Unibet has been around since 1997. It is one of the leaders internationally, so you don’t have to worry about it not being able to offer a quality product for years to come.
- Bonuses: Unibet’s bonuses are easy to use and don’t require a promo code. The two free $10 bets are a nice touch that requires nothing to get them. The $250 risk-free bet seems to be pretty much par for the course.
- Mobile App: The speed and usability of the app are both very good. The bigger competitors don’t have anything on Unibet on this. Nothing on the app was below par; everything was responsive, looked good, and was easy to find and use.
- Rewards: There is currently no rewards or loyalty program available. It has casino locations and mobile, but as of now, there is nothing at either location.
- Banking: Unibet doesn’t have quite as many banking options in New Jersey or Pennsylvania as the main competitors.
How to make deposits and withdrawals
The main advantage of legal, safe Indiana online betting sites is that you can use a lot of options you couldn’t when playing on one of the overseas sites before legalization. These include credit cards, bank transfers, Paypal, and even cash.
- Paypal: This one is great for those of you who were playing overseas before betting was legalized. You will now be able to use your Paypal account, which is super easy and quick. This is the best option as far as we are concerned.
- ACH/eCheck: This will be the best way to get withdrawals. So if you set this up for your deposits, it will make it seamless when you hit it big and want to take some money out.
- Debit or Credit Cards: They are accepting Visa and Mastercard for now. We would think they might eventually add the other two major cards, but they do not accept them at this time.
- Pay Near Me: PayNearMe allows you to make deposits in cash at your local participating 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, and CVS stores in the state of Indiana. Through this method, funds are available in your account in 30 minutes.
- Other: It will also take online bank transfers, wire transfers, and paper checks. These will be some of the slower options, but for some players, it may be your only option. Unibet Prepaid Play+ card is also an option it has offered in the other markets.
- Cash at the retail casino cage
- Online bank transfer
- Unibet Prepaid Play+ card
The options above are very fast, except for online bank transfer. Unibet will also send you a check, but that will also take a lot longer.
Because competition is so tough, everyone has done a pretty good job of offering fair lines on the games. Even with different tax rates, the lines have remained pretty even with overseas and Vegas lines.
Europe has a very competitive market, and Unibet has thrived there. It knows how important line shopping is, and it will keep its bettors happy with fair lines. Most juice is listed at -110 like you would find anywhere else.
When looking at its lines, nothing stuck out. Unibet’s spreads, totals, and moneylines were right in line with everyone else.
What sports can you bet on?
The opportunities for what you can bet on are endless. You can bet on any major sports inside the U.S. and just about anything you can think of overseas. Unibet does offer some unique plays such as darts and cricket that are not big here in the U.S.
- Australian rules football
- College basketball
- College football
- Rugby Union
Types of bets available at Unibet Sportsbook
These will be the same type of bets you see in Vegas or your overseas betting site or app. You can bet individual games, parlays, teasers, futures, propositions; you name it. We will break down a few of the most common types for bettors.
- Parlays: This is where you place multiple bets, and all of them must hit for you to win. For example, you bet on the Colts -6.5, the Hoosiers -15, and the Blackhawks/Hurricanes over 6. You can bet the same sports, different sports, even the same game; it doesn’t matter. The catch is that all of the bets must hit for you to win. This is one of the most popular bets because you can risk very little for a big reward. You can place $5 on an eight-team parlay and come out winning over $1,000.
- Futures: This would be a long-term bet on someone, or some team, to win something in the future, or on a team winning a certain number of games in a season. You can bet on the Colts to win the AFC South +240. If the Colts win the division and you placed $100 on them, you would win $240. You can also bet on teams to win over or under a certain number of games in a season. The Indians’ win total maybe 85, and you can bet over or under that number at usually -110. So if you bet $110 on the Indians to win over 85, you would win $100 as long as they won better than 85 games.
- Teasers: These are the most popular in football and basketball. Let’s say you really like two teams to cover but aren’t 100 percent sure. You can bet both of them in a teaser and get an additional six points. Let’s say that the Patriots are -10.5 vs. the Browns, and the Vikings are -7 against the Lions. You can bet on both of them and tease it. You would get the Patriots -4.5 and the Vikings -1. Again, the catch is you have to hit both of them to win, but you’ve given yourself some better odds by teasing it.
- Moneyline: This is the most straight forward of all the bets. It is most common in the NHL and MLB but is still used a lot in other sports. The favorite is a negative number, while the underdog is positive. For example, the Hurricanes are at home against the Rangers. The Hurricanes would be -160, and the Rangers +140. If you bet a $100 on the Rangers, and they won, you would get $140, but you would have to bet $160 to win $100 on the Hurricanes.
- Totals: This is a bet on the total number of points or runs that are scored in a game. Colts vs. Steelers and the total is 47.5. You are betting on whether the combined score would be over or under the total number listed.
Unibet Sportsbook software & app
The Unibet app is available for iOS and Android in New Jersey, but in Pennsylvania and Indiana, Android is the only option. However, there is a desktop site where you can bet through a web browser in each state, but you will need a location validator of some sort, so it knows you are within the state limits.
Its live wagering is much better on the app than it is in the browser. If you use the web or the app, you won’t notice any difference as both have the same exact look. Just make sure you have your location service turned on on your phone to be able to bet.