SportsBetting.com Sportsbook Indiana Review
You may not be familiar with SportsBetting.com yet — it only debuted in Colorado in September 2020 — but if you take a few minutes to read this review you’ll discover that this online sportsbook measures up well against the competition.
With in-house odds compilers and software developers, SportsBetting.com has complete control over its lines, its platform and a full slate of sporting events, bet types, special markets, and innovative promotions.
Whether you’re looking to place your first sports bet or a seasoned pro with years of experience behind you, SportsBetting.com has the tools, the wagers, and the promotions that will fit you.
Owned by the Carousel Group, SportsBetting.com has plans to expand into legal sports betting markets across the country, and now Indiana punters can take advantage of one of the best welcome bonuses in the industry.
New players will qualify for an attractive Welcome Bonus when you they sign up using our exclusive links and then make their first deposit.
SportsBetting.com’s promotions or bonuses do not carry any playthrough requirement that needs to be met before you can withdraw your winnings.
In addition, you will be able to register your new account and place bets confidently from the convenience of your Android and iOS devices and tablets via mobile browser.
SportsBetting.com Indiana bonuses
Use our exclusive links to register for a new account to receive SportsBetting.com’s Indiana welcome bonus: Make a deposit and receive a 100% match up to $150 in Free Bet Credits! This applies to your initial deposit.
Make a deposit of at least $10. Once your deposit shows up in your balance, you’ll have seven days to make as many wagers as you like with your 100% match bonus!
Free bet credits don’t have cash value, so they won’t show up in your balance. You’ll find them listed on the betslip as an alternative payment method.
The most outstanding thing about SportsBetting.com’s free bet credits — that are used for all of the sportsbook’s bonuses and promotional offers — is that they don’t carry any playthrough requirement.
All of your winnings from wagers made with free bet credits will be added directly to your balance as cash money, that you can either withdraw or use to place more wagers.
For this offer, once you receive your free bet credits, you’ll have a week to use them before they expire. They can be used to make any straight, single bets with minimum odds of 1/2. Parlays and other wagers are not eligible.
SportsBetting.com promotions in Indiana
The SportsBetting.com website states that betting on sports is all about the fun and excitement of sports fans having an investment in the outcome of their favorite games and athletic events.
With that in mind, the online sportsbook has created a wide range of promotions that involve a variety of sports and often revolve around local teams that will most interest Indiana bettors of all experience levels.
Indiana bettors may see promos such as First Touchdown Insurance, that offers insurance to bettors who wager on the first player to score a touchdown in a select Indianapolis Colts game. If your pick loses, but scores a touchdown later in the same game, you’ll receive a refund up to $100 in free bet credits.
A recent promo in Colorado offered betting insurance for a select NBA game. Punters who wagered $5 or more on any pre-game, straight bet were covered up to $100 if any player recorded a triple double during the game.
Another recent Colorado promo, The Bagel, offered betting insurance for any set market wager on this year’s 2020 French Open. If a bettor’s pick lost, but their player won any set 6-0, wagers up to $20 were refunded with free bet credits.
SportsBetting.com also may hold giveaways for free bet credits on its social media pages, including Twitter (@WeSportsBetting) and Facebook.
SportsBetting.com also views sports betting as a challenge, and likes to give more experienced punters a chance to show off their knowledge of different sports to the full.
Team statistics, athletes’ forms, and much more, are factors that SportsBetting.com’s expert team of odds compilers consider when setting the sportsbook’s lines. Only the most experienced bettors will be likely to accurately predict the outcome of specific games and events.
With that in mind, SportsBetting.com offers a special monthly contest, The Jackpot, which gives more experienced and accurate sports bettors a shot at a $1 million prize.
An NFL pick’em promotion gave Colorado bettors a shot at the jackpot in September 2020.
According to SportsBetting.com, “picking the starting grid or the top finishers in a Grand Prix, predicting the number of touchdowns in a game, or winning the pools over a weekend of baseball, football or soccer, could change your life overnight.”
Best features of SportsBetting.com
- Exciting promos: SportsBetting.com places a premium on fun, exciting promotions that are tailored to fit both novice and experienced sports bettors alike. You won’t find many sportsbooks offering a chance at a $1 million contest prize.
- No playthrough requirement: SportsBetting.com’s free bet credits take the place of bonus money and the concept is simple: place wagers with free bet credits and all winnings are yours outright. It doesn’t get any better than that.
- In-house odds setters: With its in-house team of odds compilers, SportsBetting.com has complete control over its lines, which allows the sportsbook to offer boosted odds bets, early cash out, numerous promotions to fit bettors of all skill levels, and more. This sportsbook can set its lines as competitively as it likes.
- In play wagering: All the top technological advances in real-time data allow SportsBetting.com to offer live, in play wagering for bettors to enjoy the most engaging sports betting experience possible.
- Tools for bettors: SportsBetting.com made a tremendous effort to prepare and offer a wide range of tools for bettors of all experience levels right from the get-go. At its debut, the sportsbook offered a blog, expert tips and opinion, guides to betting, rules for each sport, extensive responsible gaming information, and an active social media team for its Facebook and Twitter pages.
Downsides of SportsBetting.com
- VIP rewards loyalty program: Currently, SportsBetting.com does not offer any type of loyalty program to reward frequent bettors for their business. As the site is brand new, it may be that a rewards program is in the works and will appear down the road.
- Cross-state bonuses: If you qualified for the SportsBetting.com welcome bonus in another state, it is unlikely that you will qualify for the offer again in Indiana.
- Navigation: Although all your account details are conveniently located together in one place, the sorting system for available sports appears to be unfinished. There is no A to Z list of sports, and the navigation bar does not always work the way you might expect it to.
SportsBetting.com iOS and Android app set up
SportsBetting.com’s in-house software experts are currently developing apps for mobile devices and tablets, but you’ll be able to wager from your Android, iPhone and iPad devices right away using any standard mobile browser in combination with a geolocation app.
When you first use a mobile browser to access the site, a window will open to prompt you to download GeoComply in order to ensure you are located within Indiana state lines as per state law.
If you experience any problems with the GeoComply app, you will be able to use the 24/7 ‘Live Chat’ link found at the top of the screen to seek assistance.
A direct phone number and email address are listed in the page footer, as well.
SportsBetting.com software & navigation
The home screen will display in play betting on the left, along with spread, moneyline, and totals odds for featured sports and games.
On the right, the ‘Coming Up’ box will list pre-game wagers for upcoming football games, the default sport, along with the scheduled date and time.
While bringing up more obscure sports can be difficult at times via the navigation bar along the top of the screen, you can move between more popular sports from tabs below the ‘Coming Up’ and ‘Live’ headers.
Click on ‘Football’ (or any sport) to bring up all available leagues. Use the arrows to the right of each league to open all available markets for that league. Clicking on the arrows will also let you choose between events.
Click ‘All Wagers’ or ‘More Wagers’ to see additional betting options.
A link to open a new betslip can be located on the right of the navigation bar. You can also click on any odds to open a new betslip.
SportsBetting.com makes it easy to find any account detail you might be interested in viewing by putting everything together in one place. The hamburger icon in the top left corner of the screen offers the following links:
- Bet History
- Transaction History
- Contact Preferences
- Password and Personal Details
- Terms and Conditions
- Responsible Gambling
Sports you can bet on at SportsBetting.com
Most sports can be legally wagered on in Indiana, including all major US pro leagues such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL, as well as NCAA Division 1 collegiate sports. It is prohibited to wager on high school sports and other events involving athletes under 18 years old.
SportsBetting.com also offers a huge array of international sports, giving the sportsbook the potential to offer more than 10,000 sporting events every month, depending on season, availability, and bettor interest.
A partial list of the major sports available to bet on at SportsBetting.com includes the following:
- Football (NFL & NCAA)
- Basketball (NBA, Spain ACB, Euroleague, Italy Super Cup, Friendly)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Hockey (NHL)
- Motor sports (NASCAR, Formula 1, Eifel Grand Prix, Speedway of Nations, IndyCar, Speedway World Championship)
- Golf (PGA, LPGA, Masters, Scottish Open, Shoprite LPGA Classic, Money List, Sanderson Farms, Savannah Golf Championship)
- Soccer (World Cup, England Premier League & Cup, UEFA, Italy, France, Colombia Cup, America Cup, Denmark Division 1 & Superleague, Euro 2020, Germany Bundesliga, Poland, Scotland, Serbia, South America Cup, Spain, and more)
Sports betting options
Whether you are a first-time punter or a proven professional, SportsBetting.com has a wager for you.
To quote the sportsbook, “We cater to all members of the sports betting community [and] provide some of the best odds and highest limits in the industry to give you every chance of success.
“With sharp odds, a huge range of lines, props, and futures, and backed by state-of-the-art data security and encryption, we give you all the tools you need to maximize your sports betting experience.”
Traditional, pre-game wagers are placed before the game or sporting event begins. While you will see many of the following wagers available during in play games, the following list includes the standard types of wagers that sportsbooks typically accept, including:
- Straight bets: Any point spread, total, or moneyline wager on a single game or sporting event.
- Single-game bets: Any type of straight bet on one game or sporting event.
- Pools: Bettors pay a set amount to enter a pool, typically for special events such as the Super Bowl or Ryder Cup, and predict the winner. No odds are given. The prize pool is shared between all accurate bettors.
- Moneylines: The easiest wagers, these bets are placed on which team will win. Odds for the favorite team will be a negative number, such as -150, which means you will have to wager $150 to win $100. The underdog lines will be a positive number, such as +150, which means you will win $150 if you wager $100 on the underdog to win.
- Totals: The winning team isn’t taken into account, only the total score of both teams combined matters. The sportsbook’s line will give its prediction for the total score and the bettor will wager on whether the final score will go either over or under.
- Spreads: The winning team doesn’t matter, only the gap between the two teams’ scores counts. Wagers are placed on the team that has the best chance of beating the spread. If a bettor places a wager on the favorite and the team wins by more than the spread, the bet wins. If a wager is placed on the underdog and the team loses by less than the spread, the bet wins.
- Futures: Involves events scheduled to take place in the future, such as the 2021 Super Bowl or the following year’s draft.
- Parlays: A number of single-game bets linked together so that the bet will only win if all predictions are correct. The chance of winning decreases, but the payout is larger.
- Round robins: A number of parlay bets linked together. Not all parlays (legs) need to win to be successful. Even one winning combination will receive a payoff.
- Teasers: A number of point-spread wagers linked together in one single bet. You can adjust (tease) the spreads to your liking. This will increase your chance of winning the bet, so the sportsbook will lower the payout accordingly.
- Proposition: Prop bets cover possible events in a game, such as which player will hit the next home run or what the total team score will be at halftime. You will see a lot of prop bets offered during in play games.
In play betting takes place during live sporting events, which leads to more engagement while watching the game.
Lines and odds will move in response to every play, which changes your wagering options in real time. In addition to traditional wagers, you’ll see plenty of in play prop bets that will keep the action hopping from beginning to end.
You’ll find SportsBetting.com’s in play line-up under the ‘Live’ heading on the left side of the home page.
SportsBetting.com’s in-house team of odds setters regularly offers boosted odds for select pre-game bets, such as a recent NBA Wednesday Special which listed +550 odds on Miami to win, or an NFL Thursday Special which offered boosted odds on the first player to score a touchdown, including Melvin Gordon at +600 and Jamison Crowder at +1100.
If available, you will find a tab for ‘Boosted Bets’ under the ‘Coming Up’ menu on the right side of the screen.
An early cash out option is available on select wagers in all sports and for single, multiples, in-play bets, and more.
The cash out option will not be available on all bets. To find out if your wager qualifies, open your betslip and click on the ‘My Bets’ tab. If the cash out option is available, an offer will appear on that wager.
If a cash out offer is listed, just review the price, select the bet and click the ‘Cash Out’ button.
If the market suspends or the price changes before you click the ‘Cash Out’ button, your request may not go through successfully.
SportsBetting.com deposit and withdrawal methods
SportsBetting.com offers a comfortable number of banking options for Indiana bettors.
To get started, click the hamburger icon at the top left of the screen and click ‘Deposit’ or ‘Withdrawal’ to open a cashier window. From there, you will be asked to enter the amount of your transaction and choose the banking option you wish to use.
Deposit methods typically accepted by sportsbooks in most states include:
- ACH banking
- Online bank transfer
- Skrill e-Wallet
- Debit and credit cards
- Prepaid Play+ card
Unless your chosen banking option imposes a limit restriction, you can deposit as much money as you like into your Sportsbetting.com account.
Withdrawal methods typically accepted by sportsbooks in most states include:
- ACH banking
- Online bank transfer
- Skrill e-Wallet
- Prepaid Play+ card
- Wire transfers
- Check by mail
Checks by mail may take up to 14 business days to arrive.