Fox Bet Sportsbook Bonus Code
Fox Bet Sportsbook is active in New Jersey and just recently went active in Pennsylvania, but it does have plans to come to Indiana. For now, there has not been a time announced for a kickoff date. Fox Sports and The Stars Group have combined to offer Fox Bet. The deal was signed in May of 2019. Fox Bet became official on Aug. 31, 2019.
There is a free portion on Fox Bet for contests and picks that are done with Fox Sports viewers in mind. They have also combined to offer the sportsbook in New Jersey and put themselves in the legalized sports gambling industry. Fox Bet will basically be another version of BetStars, that is active in New Jersey.
Fox Bet will have a similar look for its customers in Indiana. Fox owns the rights to a lot of professional and amateur sports, which means you will see a lot of Fox Bet on your TV. Fox has the rights to the MLB playoffs, the NFL, college basketball, college football, and more. No other sports betting site can say that.
Indiana Fox Bet bonus
We are going to make the assumption that the offerings will be the same for Indiana as they have been in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The welcome offer fort these states is a risk free bet up to $500. This means that if you make your first bet on Fox Bet and you lose, you will be reimbursed within 24 hours of the closing of the bet.
So far, Fox Bet promo codes None - Use Links, so everything is available to everyone, and it offers a lot of daily promotions as well. Almost every big game has had a promotion of some sort and a lot of odds boosting that has become so popular. We imagine it will make this region as well, and focus on teams near Indiana when boosting odds.
Indiana Fox Bet promotions
Its promotions have been very fresh and aggressive. Fox Bet had a Thanksgiving promotion where you received up to $25 back if you tailed one of Cousin Sal’s picks on the Fox pregame show. It was a great way to use its national platform, Fox Sports, to get people betting on the app.
Fox Bet Pennsylvania also signed a partnership with the Philadelphia 76ers. So look for Fox Bet to be aggressive with trying to partner up with the Indiana Pacers. It was the first mobile sportsbook to partner with an NBA team.
Fox Bet will then be able to offer tickets and other gear to the partnered team as a way to encourage more action on the local team. The opportunities are endless when you partner with a professional team.
Daily Fox Bet promos
Having all the celebrities available to plug your promos has also been a huge advantage for Fox Bet. Its promotions have been endless because almost every host has done something to try and get gamblers to Fox Bet. Every day of the week has a different promo.
- Monday: Cris Carter gives you a boost for the Monday Night Football game.
- Tuesday: Rachel Bonnetta gives you a pick, and then the odds are doubled on that pick. Let’s say she likes the Pacers at +130; Fox Bet will then make the pick +260.
- Wednesday: Nick Wright picks a parlay, and you will get better odds if you tail his pick.
- Thursday: The Cousin Sal promotion it offered for Thanksgiving happens every Thursday Night Football game.
- Friday: The Lock It In crew offers a parlay of the day.
- Saturday: Colin Cowherd makes three picks. If all three of his picks hit, and you decide to bet with him, you will get boosted odds. Fox Bet also does the same thing with his five Sunday picks.
- Sunday: Charissa Thompson also offers a boost of the day on an NFL game. What better way to drive people to your betting app than have a celebrity offer a promotion on a daily basis.
It also offers the early cashout option. It works a lot like the DraftKings option, where you can limit your losses or guarantee you make some money on your bet if it gets off to a good start.
- Promos: As you can see from the list above, Fox Bet loves to use its celebrities. This is exactly why The Stars Group partnered with Fox Sports to be able to use the TV station to push the betting platform.
- Partnership: If you watch Fox Sports, this is probably the best choice for your betting needs. You will get great information on promotions and odds boosts just by watching the sports you were going to watch anyways. Fox Bet will also have partnerships with some of the pro leagues that the competitors would never dream of being able to afford. It will use this to its full advantage, I’m sure.
- Live Sports: Because it is a live television provider, Fox Bet will offer live sports right on its mobile app. If you are cord-cutter, this might be an opportunity to get two birds with one stone.
- Mobile App: It is not that the app is bad; it is just different than the competitors. There were some deposit and registration issues at the beginning. Those seem to be resolved now.
Deposits and withdrawals
Because of its partnership with BetStars, you can actually use your balance in your poker account to place bets in the Fox Bet app. Fox Bet Indiana will also have the traditional banking methods in mobile that the other sportsbooks have.
- Instant Checks
- PokerStars Play+ Card
- At the partnered casino
- PokerStars online banking
- ACH e-check
- Prepaid Card
- Cash at whatever casino it chooses to partner with
Fox Bet leaves a little bit to be desired when it comes to lines. It has become a little bit more competitive, but it’s still not the best on the market if you are a line shopper. It looks like the strategy is to get the beginning bettor and not focus on the veterans as much.
What sports can you bet on?
Fox Bet doesn’t short you when it comes to what you can bet on. North American sports, as well as a lot of the international events, can be found at Fox Bet.
- Baseball: MLB and college baseball are both available. I imagine you will see a lot of promotions come the MLB playoffs in 2020, which Fox has the rights to.
- Basketball: There will be NBA and NCAA games to bet on. So if you are a Pacers, Hoosiers, or Boilermakers fan, there will be plenty of action. We also think Fox Bet will try and partner with a local team here as well.
- Football: Like the others, NFL and college will be available.
- Other: Hockey, soccer (U.S. and international), golf, MMA, racing, tennis, cricket, rugby, and more.
Types of bets available at Fox Bet Sportsbook
Just because Fox Bet is new to the market doesn’t mean it doesn’t know the sports betting industry. It has futures, live betting, parlays and everything else you would come to expect from a sportsbook. They are available on the app and the website.
Fox Bet didn’t skimp on customer service. It is using a lot of the same methods and practices it did as a poker leader. It offers professional support 24/7. It has telephone and email, but as of yet, it doesn’t have a live chat that a lot of the other companies are providing.
We expect that to be rectified soon. Fox Bet also has a really good FAQ section that can answer anything from registration to betting questions.