DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Code 2021
Baseball Special! - BET $1 TO WIN $100 - 100:1 odds on a Moneyline bet for any team. If your team records a hit you win $100 (EXCLUDING PA) - To Claim Click This Link
DraftKings is synonymous with sports betting and daily fantasy by now. If you play daily fantasy with DraftKings, the setup for betting on sports is pretty much identical.
Following legalized sports betting in Indiana, DraftKings became one of the early leaders through its partnership with AmeriStar Casinos.
The DraftKings platform and app in Indiana are the same if you have played with them in any of the other states where sports betting is now legal. It is probably the most user-friendly of all the options. We consider it to be the best app option because of the layout and how easy it is to use.
DraftKings is second only to FanDuel in revenue through sports betting. In every state, you have to have a local partner, and DraftKings signed on with AmeriStar Casinos in Indiana. The casino is located in East Chicago, Ind.
They are hitting Chicago residents hard with their advertising since Illinois is dragging its feet on getting its sports betting going even though it has passed. Like in most states, DraftKings was the first site to get up and operational. It started its service to Indiana residents on Oct. 3, 2019.
Indiana DraftKings bonuses
DraftKings Indiana has what we think is probably the most enticing offer to get bettors started. You don’t even need a code, just register using this link and they will give the bonus to you automatically.
- Up to $50 in free bets, awarded in $5 increments
- 20% Match Deposit up to $1,000
Keep in mind that there will be a significant playthrough before you can withdraw the money. We believe it is 25 times the bet.
DraftKings Sportsbook promo code 2021
|Online Sportsbook||DraftKings Sportsbook|
|Promo code||None - Use Links|
|Free bets||$50 in $5 bets|
|Deposit bonus||20% up to $1,000|
|Last updated||April 2021|
Indiana DraftKings promotions
In addition to a welcome bonus package, DraftKings Sportsbook offers Indiana bettors a range of ongoing promotions, including the following:
This has become one of the more popular offerings since mobile sports betting became legal. If you bet a parlay and only lose it by one bet, they will refund you up to a certain amount. It is $25 on DraftKings’ site.
Parlays pay really big if you win, but they are a bet that usually benefits the casino or website. They don’t mind giving you the incentive to bet it, knowing they will probably come out ahead in the long run.
For example, bet Chicago -250, New England -180, Seattle +1, and San Francisco/Green Bay over 42, and you hit all except Seattle +1. You have a $20 parlay that would have paid out around $180. But since you hit three of the four, they will refund the $20 as a consolation prize for your loss.
This trend was really started by FanDuel and is one of the reasons they are bringing in more revenue than DraftKings. But, DraftKings didn’t want to miss out on the trend and started offering it as well.
This isn’t something that a brick-and-mortar casino can really duplicate. They try and create action by giving you much better odds. You may see the Colts as +3.5, but on Sunday morning, they may send an email saying they are now +6 thanks to an odds boost. Just another fun option to get you betting.
The most common odds boosts we have seen so far have been on player touchdown odds. For example, T.Y. Hilton is +550 to score the first touchdown of the game. You will see an ad moving his odds to +650. If you were thinking about playing the prop anyways, it is a great incentive to jump into the bet.
These are basically tournaments for bettors. There will be a leaderboard, and you can track who is in the lead and where you are in the standings. Most of the time, you will have to choose to participate, and there might even be a fee depending on the size of the payout. These can be done over a week, months, or sometimes even a full-season pool.
DraftKings recently had a $5 contest with a $20,000 prize pool. It was for every NFL game that week. You pay $5 to get in, and you picked against the spread in each contest.
First prize was $10,000 for all contestants having the highest score, $6,000 to the next highest score, $3,000 to all the entrants with the third-highest score, and $1,000 for the next group. So if you picked 13 out of 15, you won first place. Fifty people had the high score, meaning they each won $200. Three-hundred people got 12 out of 15, meaning they each won $20, and so on and so forth.
Sometimes these will be sponsored and be free, or you have to bet a certain amount that week to be eligible. This is a great way to get some smack talk going between friends, or even strangers on the internet.
- Stability: Being one of the big players in the industry comes with its advantages. DraftKings’ app is so well done; there are hardly ever issues. A lot of the other providers have outages or glitchy usage. Not DraftKings, as it is by far the best of the best, and it has a large customer-service team.
- User Friendly: This is the main reason we have DraftKings at the top of our ratings. It is the most mobile-friendly and has the best website. It probably has the best selection of bets, and the odds are generally pretty good. Each of the major sports have a ton of in-game options for props, totals, etc.
- Mobile App: Again, this is the best of all the Indiana options. It is super easy to use and never disappoints. If you are looking for an app that is easy to use, plus offers a lot of options, DraftKings is for you.
- Research: DraftKings has multiple people on staff who break down matchups and give picks. You can really dig into stats and trends. The website is probably the best way to do this, and no one has more information available to its players than DraftKings.
- Lines: After getting criticized for its lines when it first started, DraftKings now offers some of the most competitive lines around. The legalized sports betting in states will never be able to compete with some of the lines bettors were accustomed to, due to the states’ cut of the money, but they are at least close.
- Rewards Systems: As of now, it does not have a rewards, or bonus system, like it does for daily fantasy. Hopefully in the future something will be available.
- Cross-State Bonuses: If you already received a bonus in one of the other states DraftKings is operating in, you will not be able to get one in Indiana.
Deposits and withdrawals
When playing at safe Indiana online betting sites, understand that there are a ton of banking options. This is a change from the past when you were playing at the illegal overseas sites. The legalization of sports betting has now opened the door for credit cards, bank transfers, PayPal and even in some locations cash!
For first-time account holders, there is a limit of $2,500, for those of you who are big spenders. It can increase after you have played for a while, and you take care of some verification paperwork.
Some of the main categories here:
- ACH: This seems to be the most effective form of getting a withdrawal. If you use this for deposits it will be so simple to take money out. Win some money, and pull it out via ACH.
- PayPal: Very quick, very easy, and probably the favorite option. This is an option that was NOT available before sports betting became legal.
- Skrill: Skrill is an e-wallet similar to Venmo that is used a lot in the industry.
- Debit/Credit Cards: Visa and Mastercard is accepted. There is talk about other major credit cards in the works, but for now those are the options.
- Other: Wire transfers, paper checks and online bank transfers are available, but be advised that these are slower. As of right now, they do not have some of the bitcoin or other options that some of the smaller companies are offering.
The account is the same as your daily fantasy account as far as money goes. You can use your balance to bet on either option.
For our money, this where DraftKings separates itself from FanDuel. It consistently offers you better value than FanDuel. You are usually getting better moneylines, and sometimes less juice, when playing on DraftKings.
When betting on the National Football League, Draftkings Indiana is a great place to go. They give out fair odds and make sure it’s painless getting your bets in.
Parlay odds at DraftKings Indiana is also an option. When you go to get the odds, they are pretty much on the same page as everyone else. You will get more than 2.5x your bet on a two team parlay, and up to 6x on a three teamer.
Prop bets are fun, but as you know – they do not provide great betting odds. Use good bankroll management when using prop bets. The juice here is around 25%.
Future betting is fun, because you are able to bet on something in the world of sports for the long haul. Betting a team to win a championship at the beginning of the season would be a good example here. These are pretty much up to speed with Vegas or other places here. Make sure you are doing your proper studying and find the best odds for these.
What sports can you bet on?
The best part about betting, and betting at Draftkings, is no matter what your cup of tea is, you can bet on it. Sure, they have all the popular sports in the United States, but also have boxing racing, tennis, MMA and others available. Whatever you want to bet on, you can be sure Draftkings will have it!
Right now, they are allowing live betting on college sports and professional sports. You won’t be able to bet on any NCAA individual athletes. So basically no individual props when betting NCAA sports, but you can bet on the games normally, and live.
For all of the pro sports there is every kind of bet you can think of. Totals, lines, props, teams totals you name they have it. DraftKings is easily the site with the most betting types and options.
“Flash Bet” is something unique that DraftKings just launched. You can place low limit bets on games as they go. It isn’t completely live, but you place it on small events. For example, how many yards will the Patriots gain on their next possession? It will offer you +100 on 19 yards or more, or -160 on 20 yards or more.
Here is the list of sports you can wager on in Indiana:
- Baseball (MLB, NCAA)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA)
- Football (NFL, NCAA)
- Hockey (NHL, NCAA)
- Rugby Union
Bets available at DraftKings Sportsbook
The following are similar to what you would see if you were in Las Vegas or using your betting site from overseas. Such options include parlays, teasers, props, futures, and even individual games. Here are a few of the favorite types of wagers bettors like to play:
Some of the options are money line, totals, point spread, match betting, head-to-head, fantasy points by individual players, win/place/show, player props, correct score, winning margin, odd/even, futures and much more.
They also have an early cashout option. You can cancel your wager early and recoup a little of your bet. If you had the Patriots -14 and they give up two early touchdowns, you may feel like it is all over. If you bet $100 you may be able to get $5 on the early cashout. Losing $95 is better than losing $100 right?
This also works the other way. Let’s say you have the Packers +300, and they score the first ten points of the game. If you bet $50 on them, you may be able to end the bet early and get $100. It isn’t the full $150 you would have won, but it reduces your risk, especially if you are not feeling good about a few other bets you have on the board.
DraftKings Sportsbook software & app
DraftKings is available on mobile, iOS, and Android. All of the software is extremely high quality and is good on your phone, tablet, or a traditional website. This is the best software of any of the Indiana providers.
There doesn’t seem to be any issue on any of the browsers. You shouldn’t need to download anything to place bets. The apps on iOS and Android work flawlessly.
Draftkings is available at the Apple Store, and as you can probably guess- that’s a big deal for them. If you are an Apple owner, you will want to grab this. You can wager with other companies, but it has to be done via the browser.
This is a huge advantage for them. One of the cool aspects about the app; it’s almost identical to the website. It uses the same features, and shortcuts, etc. Unlike some other apps in the business, you can also see the bonuses and promotions available.
You can get the DraftKings app at the Apple Store, but you have to go to the website to download the DraftKings app on Android devices. As of now, Google hasn’t allowed any real gambling apps in its store.