TheScore Bet launched in Indiana on Sept. 17, giving bettors customizable betting options based on their favorite teams and leagues.
PointsBet Sportsbook and DraftKings launched their latest NFL Week 2 promos for Indiana bettors, and there is some easy money up...
The return of major sports in the US has returned Indiana sports betting handle back to pre-pandemic levels, with bettors wagering...
Wynn Resorts and Scientific Games have extended their partnership, hoping to bring Wynn Sports to the Indiana and Colorado sports betting...
The Colts take on the Jaguars in Week 1 of the NFL, and PointsBet has launched a new Crowd Booster promotion...
Indiana celebrates its one-year sports betting anniversary, highlighted by eight online betting operators live in the state and over $1 billion...
Hoosier Lottery scratch-off tickets had a record 2020 fiscal year, with sales surpassing $1 billion amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Indianapolis Tapped As Likely Home To All Of March Madness November 20, 2020
- Cinderella IU Squad Heavy Underdogs Against Ohio State November 18, 2020
- Indiana Sets Back-To-Back Records For Sports Betting Handle November 12, 2020
- The Colts Vs. Ravens Game May Be A Toss Up, But These Betting Promotions Aren’t November 6, 2020
- DraftKings Refunds Penn State Bettors After Controversial Loss To Indiana October 30, 2020